Contact the Utility Billing Department at 254-799-2436 during normal business hours on weekdays to start, stop, or transfer utility service.
Frontier Waste Solutions has an exclusive franchise for all waste services in the city limits of Bellmead.
For residential service, Frontier will provide a 95-gallon roll-out trash can. Trash will be picked up twice a week. Brush and bulky waste will be picked up each Wednesday by scheduling your request 2 days in advance. Please call in your requests for bulk pick up at 888-854-2905, go online or download and use the Frontier Waste Solutions App from the app store.
We are excited about our partnership with Frontier and the brush and bulky waste pickup service that will is provided to all our residential customers!
Waste Collection Tips
- There won't be a second helper, all trash will be dumped automatically by the truck.
- Carts should be 4 feet from mailboxes, cars, or other carts.
- Place cart facing the street with the wheels against the curb.
- Bagging your trash will reduce the smells and spills.
Carts should be placed at the curb no later than 7 am. Items should be bagged a placed inside the cart. Additional carts can be arranged through the City. (3 Cart Maximum) Cart lid must be in the closed position, under 170 lbs, 3' from the curb, unobstructed.
- Construction or demolition waste
- Auto waste or parts
- Dirt, concrete, rock, or gravel
- Dead animals over 10 lbs.
- Hazardous waste
- Waste not placed in a polycart
- Waste from a polycart that is overloaded
- Waste from a polycart that is not placed at the curb
Brush and Bulk
Must be scheduled weekly for pickup by contacting Frontier by phone, email or the app. Requests need two business days prior to Wednesdays pickup (Monday by 3 pm). Bulky and brush items cannot exceed 4 cubic yards per week. All brush should be bundled and each item under 4' in length and under 50 lbs. Excess can be hauled for additional and approved charged by Frontier Waste Solutions. Please call Frontier directly at 888-854-2905 for a quote if necessary.
View a map of the routes for waste collection pickup.