Bellmead Burgers & Brews
- 1st Place - $300
- 2nd Place - $200
- 3rd Place - $100
- Jasmine Neal - Mayor - Bellmead
- Charlie Morgan - Bellmead Economic Development Chairman
- Ritchie Garrett - President - Bellmead Chamber of Commerce
General Rules & Format
- No entry fee!
- Must have seven participants for the burger battle to commence! Register here.
- The Burger Battle will begin at 3:30 pm.
- The winner will be decided by a panel of three judges. Each judge will rate the burger on a scale of 1 (the lowest) to 5 (the highest) in the categories of taste, appearance and originality. Prizes will be given to first place, second place, and third place. The cook with the highest score will be named champion.
- All food products must be cooked through to the temperature recommended by the USDA. Bellmead Burgers and Brews Festival will not risk illness to the judges or spectators. Any food cooked under those temperatures will be disqualified.
- There will be no restrictions on toppings or condiments to the burgers. The burger created can consist of any food items the cook brings with him but must represent a traditional hamburger. A traditional hamburger is to be composed of at least one grilled "patty" (ground beef or any alternative food) placed between a "bun" (bread product or any alternative wrapping
- The burger must not weigh more than 3/4 pound or less than 1/4 pound.
Bellmead Burgers and Brews is an annual festival hosted at Lion's Park near the Bellmead Civic Center. There will be family friendly games and rides including a carousel for all ages, as well as live music, a beer garden, and food trucks.
What to Bring
If you would like to be a vendor, please complete the online form as we would love to have many vendors as this event! The vendor registration fee has been waived. Electricity fee is $50 if needed for your vendor spot. There is also a $25 food truck permit requirement.
Vendor spot sizes
- 10 x 20 - Food Truck
- 10 x 10 - All Others
Vendors may begin setting up at 10:00 am on the day of the event. Vendor tear down is not to begin until after 5:00 pm. All vendors need to be out of the facility by 11:00 pm.
The following vendors have already signed up for our 2023 festival:
- Food Trucks
- Craft Vendors
- Resource Vendors