How can I request a payment plan?

The standard 4-month payment plan requires a down payment of at least $50 and you must enter a plea of guilty or no contest and waive your right to trial. If you are unable to come to the Court to begin this process in person you will need to submit your request for a payment plan by email and the appropriate forms and instructions will be emailed to you. Please be aware that state law requires the Court to a $15 time payment reimbursement fee to all payment plans that extend the balance more than 30-days. If you require more than 4-months to pay your fines you will need to file an indigent application and be set for a indigent hearing with the judge.

Show All Answers

1. Am I eligible for a driving safety course?
2. How can I find out the fine amount for my citation?
3. How can I pay my citation?
4. How can I request a payment plan?
5. May a Bellmead City official or staff member intervene in my case in the Court?
6. May I email the Bellmead Municipal Court questions about my citation?
7. May I file a public information request to obtain copies of court records?
8. May I request community service instead of paying my fine?
9. May I request the Bellmead Municipal Court to appoint a defense attorney for my case?
10. What constitutes a court appearance?
11. Where is my citation filed?