I am moving, how do I disconnect my water services?

It is the responsibility of the customer to contact the Utility Billing Department to stop billing on the account. If a customer does not notify our department to terminate service the account will continue to bill and the customer will be responsible for all charges accumulated as a result of any failure to contact the billing department.

To request a disconnection of service, you may come to our office or email us. When emailing you must include:

  • Desired termination date
  • Forwarding address
  • Name on the account
  • Service address
  • Picture Identification Examples: Drivers License, Military Identification Card, U.S. Passport

Show All Answers

1. Can a payment plan be worked out if I had a leak?
2. Can I pay my utility bill by credit card?
3. How can I tell if I have a leak?
4. How can I tell if my toilet has a silent leak?
5. How can the meter reader read my meter if there is so much dirt on it?
6. I am moving, how do I disconnect my water services?
7. May I change my billing due date?
8. What can I do if my water service is turned off for nonpayment?
9. Why do the billing periods have more days in some months and less in others?
10. Why is my water bill so high?