For Individuals, Businesses, and For-Profit Organizations
Monday through Thursday Events
Friday through Sunday Events
|Auditorium||300 people||$350.00||$700.00||$200.00||8 Hours|
|Lions Room||100 people||$250.00||$350.00||$200.00||8 Hours|
|Senior Room||100 people||$275.00||$450.00||$200.00||8 Hours|
|Room||Max Capacity||Monday through Thursday Events||Friday through Sunday Events||Deposit Amount||Rental Length|
|Lions Room||100 people||$185.00||$265.00||$200.00||4 Hours|
|Senior Room||100 people||$205.00||$265.00||$200.00||4 Hours|
Security (See Note) - $50 Per Officer/HR (Min of $200) (Max of 6 Hours of Alcohol Permitted with All Rentals)
Extra Hours - $100 Per Hour (Any Room)
Amenities -No Charge for Use of Room Projector/Wi-Fi
Note: A City of Bellmead Police Officer is required to be present at teenage events, and any event in which alcohol is served and/or consumed. No exceptions.
For Local Non-Profit Organizations
Note: The non-profit primary location must be within the City of Bellmead.
Monday through Thursday Daytime Meetings/Events
|Monday through Thursday Evening Meetings/Events||Deposit Amount||Rental Length|
|Auditorium||300 people||$25.00 per hour||$350.00||$0.00||8 Hours|
|Lions Room||100 people||$25.00 per hour||$250.00||$0.00||8 Hours|
|Senior Room||100 people||$25.00 per hour||$275.00||$0.00||8 Hours|
Security/Alcohol (See Note) - $50 Per Officer/HR (Min of $200) (Max of 6 Hours of Alcohol Permitted with All Rentals)
Extra Hours - Unavailable
Amenities No Charge for Use of Room Projector/Wi-Fi
Note: A City of Bellmead Police Officer is required to be present at teenage events and any event in which alcohol is served and/or consumed. No exceptions.
Policies & Procedures
Note: Any and all violations of these regulations may cause the immediate expulsion of individuals during any event and forfeiture of deposit.
- There is a 20% penalty on the refunded deposit for all cancellations that occur up to and before 30 days prior to the scheduled event.
- Any cancellation within 30 days of the event will result in the forfeiture of all funds previously paid toward the scheduled event.
- All deposits must be received in full at the time of reservation.
- All rental fees must be paid in full no later than 2 weeks before the scheduled event.
- All deposits are refundable after a final inspection of the room has been completed by Civic Center Staff. The Inspection Form must be signed and, contingent upon any damage or excessive mess and with the approval of the Civic Center Manager and/or the City Manager and/or his/her designee, a deposit shall be mailed to the person and address listed on page one of this agreement within three weeks. See the cancellation policy above.
- All room rentals include a maximum event length of 8 hours; however, this designated time frame does not necessarily include the time required to decorate, clean, and/or remove the Renter's personal property. The renting party may request additional time for decorating on the day before the event, if the space is available and not already rented by another party. Should the space be unavailable for early access, the Civic Center Manager may grant additional time at his/her sole discretion.
- All events must end by midnight, and the renting party and their guests must vacate the Civic Center and its' surrounding property by 1 am. This allotted hour allows for the necessary removal of any decorations, the transfer of the Renter's personal property from the facility, the removal of all trash, as well as the cleaning of the kitchen.
- The Bridal Room is included in the price of the rental on a first-come, first-served basis. Only 1 reservation of the Bridal Room will be permitted per day.
- If Civic Center Staff must operate any additional equipment for a particular event, arrangements must be made prior to the event in order to ensure that those responsible for the operation will receive proper instructions.
- All rented rooms and the kitchen must be cleaned at the end of the event (for example, the tables must be cleared of any decorations, all trash is to be taken to the dumpster, etc.).
- Rented rooms shall be set up with furniture and rented accessories on the day of the scheduled event in accordance with the design described on the contract. Rented rooms shall be set up at no cost for one time only. There will be a $25 charge for any changes wanted on the day of the scheduled event that is not in accordance with the original agreement.
- All personal items must be removed from the Civic Center the night of the event, including decorations, clothing, personal belongings, etc.
- A final inspection of the facility will be completed by Civic Center Staff at the end of the event. The kitchen and other areas must be cleaned or a deduction shall be made from the Renter's deposit (Civic Center Staff and/or the City Manager and/or his/her designee shall determine the amount to be deducted). If there is more than one scheduled event occurring at the same time, the Civic Center Staff will determine which event is responsible for any deposit forfeitures.
- No Civic Center tables and/or chairs are to be removed from the building.
- No dragging tables and/or chairs across any rented room.
- No foreign substance is to be put on room floors, such as dance wax, glitter, hay, sand, etc.
- All candles must be enclosed in glass.
- Nothing is to be hung from the ceiling.
- No nails, sticky tack, or thumb tacks permitted; however, clear tape or Command Strips/Hooks can be used.
- No duct tape is permitted on any floors or tables. Gaffers tape, however, is permitted.
- No smoke machines, fog machines, or pyrotechnics of any kind are authorized.
- No bubbles are allowed in rooms or the lobby.
- All alcohol must be kept inside the rented room and is not allowed in the parking area.
- No smoking is permitted inside the Bellmead Civic Center.
- No food or drinks are permitted in the lobby area.
- No unattended children are permitted in the lobby area.
- No profanity or running is permitted in the lobby area.
- Only service animals shall be allowed inside the Bellmead Civic Center.