Leak Adjustment

If you have a water leak, you may qualify for a leak rate adjustment. To qualify, residential customers must have consumption over 5,000 gallons during the month of the leak. If you qualify for an adjustment, you will need to fill out a request for water rate adjustment form (PDF) and provide a receipt for your repair. Your request will take approximately two weeks to process once it has been submitted to the Utility Billing Department.

During this process, the Meter Technician will check your meter to verify that your leak has been repaired. We will then calculate the adjustment, if applicable. For more specifics, please read the policy of water use which is part of the Request for Water Rate Adjustment Form.